Sipnics In The City Terms Of Service
By accessing the website at www.sipnicsinthecity, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Client understands and agrees that he or she has hired Provider exclusive of any other service provider. In order to provide a high level of satisfaction and quality of service, no other service providers, other than any assistant or third party that Provider hires to complete the Services outlined in this Agreement, are permitted to provide the same or similar services or products, paid or unpaid, at the locations and dates specified in this Agreement.
3. Intellectual Property
Copyright Ownership. In the event that any copyrighted work(s) are created as a result of the Services provided by Provider in accordance with this Agreement, Provider owns all copyrights in any and all work(s) it creates or produces pursuant to federal copyright law (Title 17, Chapter 2, Section 201-02 of the United States Code), whether registered or unregistered. Any and all products, whether tangible or intangible, produced or created in connection with, or in the process of fulfilling this Agreement, are expressly and solely owned by Provider and may be used in the reasonable course of Provider business. The Host is permitted sharing information regarding the price and contracts.
Permitted Uses of Product(s). Provider grants to Client a non-exclusive license of product(s) produced with and for Client for personal use only so long as Client provides Provider with attribution each time Client uses Provider's property. Personal use includes, but is not limited to, use within the following contexts:
4. Artistic Release
Style. Client has spent a satisfactory amount of time reviewing Provider's work and has a reasonable expectation that Provider will perform the Services in a similar manner and style unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
Consistency. Provider will use reasonable efforts to ensure Client's desired Services are produced in a style and manner consistent with Provider current portfolio and Provider will try to incorporate any reasonable suggestion made by Client. However, Client understands and agrees that:
1. Every client and sipnic is different, different tastes, budget, and needs
2. Planning services are often a subjective art and Provider has a unique vision, with an ever-evolving style and technique;
3. Provider will use its artistic judgment when providing Services for Client, which may not include strict adherence to Client’s suggestions;
4. Although Provider will use reasonable efforts to incorporate Client’s suggestions and desires when providing Client with the Services, Provider shall have final say regarding the aesthetic judgment and artistic quality of the Services;
5. Dissatisfaction with Provider's aesthetic judgment or artistic ability are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned.
6. Necessary travel costs incurred by the Planner will be covered by the Host.
7. The Client agrees to acknowledge the Planner’s services in, including the Planner’s logo and hashtag #sipnicinthecity #sipcuterie
8. The Client agrees to use Planner’s company logo, hashtags, and tag events in all social media outlets.
9. The Client will not enter into any contracts on behalf of the Planner or without the Planner’s knowledge and consent.
5. Limit of Liability
Maximum Damages. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all property maintained by Sipnics In The City is kept in the best possible working condition and to ensure proper use of such property and Sipnics In The City networks. Client is responsible for returning rental items in the same condition in which they were received, except for ordinary wear and tear. You are liable for the replacement cost of damaged or lost items. Client agrees that replacement fees will be paid if any items included in the Sipnics In The City Event Package are but not limited to being damaged, broken, torn, or taken. Real flowers are not to be removed from centerpieces unless specified. Flowers should NOT be removed from the centerpieces or altered.
Loss of Product. In the event that any or all product(s) are lost, such as damage to or loss of a component of the product necessary for final delivery, Provider shall refund Client a pro-rated portion of the Total Cost based on the amount of Services that were completed/provided against the amount of Services that were agreed to be completed/provided.
Indemnification. Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents and independent contractors for any injury, property damage, liability, claim or other cause of action arising out of or related to Services and/or product(s) Provider provides to Client.
6. Cancellation, Rescheduling, and No-Shows
Cancellation, Rescheduling of Services or No-Show Client. If Client desires to cancel Services, reschedule Services, or if it becomes impossible for Provider to render Services due to the fault of the Client or parties related to Client, such as failure of the to occur or failure of one or more essential parties to the to show up in a timely manner, Client shall provide notice to Provider as soon as possible via the Notice provisions detailed in this Agreement. Provider has no obligation to attempt to re-book further Services to fill the void created by Client’s cancellation, rescheduling, no-show or if it becomes impossible for Provider to provide the Services due to the fault of Client (or parties related to Client), and Provider will not be obligated to refund any monies Client has previously paid towards the Total Cost. Client is not relieved of any payment obligations for cancelled Services, rescheduled Services, failing to show up for the , or should it become impossible for Provider to provide the services due to the fault of Client (or parties related to Client) unless the Parties otherwise agree in writing. For instance, if Provider is able to secure another, unrelated client for , then Provider may choose, at its sole discretion, to excuse all (or a portion of) Client's outstanding balance of the Total Cost. Because all of our sipnics are designed and customized are made to booking, all sipnic experiences are not refundable. Client can reschedule your order to any future date at no additional cost.
7. Governing Law
The laws of Georgia govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including torts.
Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force.
Notice. Parties shall provide effective notice (“Notice”) to each other via either of the following methods of delivery at the date and time which the Notice is sent:
Force Majeure. Because all of our sipnics are designed, customized, and catered to booking, all sipnic experiences are NOT refundable. Client can reschedule your order to any future date at no additional cost.
Notwithstanding the above, either party may choose to reschedule the sipnic in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as, but not limited to:
1. Any weather discrepancies (rain, sleet, or snow)m and/or A natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms or infestation); or
2. War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not); or
3. Any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
4. Because all of our sipnics are designed and customized are made to booking, all sipnic experiences are NOT refundable. Client can reschedule your order to any future date at no additional cost.
Failure to Perform Services. In the event Provider cannot or will not perform its obligations in any or all parts of this Agreement, it (or a responsible party) will:
1. Immediately give Notice to Client via the Notice provisions detailed in this Agreement; and
2. Issue a credit based on a reasonably accurate percentage of Services rendered; and
3. Excuse Client of any further performance and/or payment obligations in this Agreement.
Because all of our sipnics are designed and customized are made to booking, all sipnic experiences are not refundable. Client can reschedule your order to any future date at no additional cost.
9. Picnic Services
Because all of our sipnics are designed and customized are made to booking, all sipnic experiences are not refundable. Client can reschedule your order to any future date at no additional cost. You have up to three months to reschedule your event if it is canceled due to weather or other conditions.
If there’s bad weather on the forecast we will contact you one night before the picnic and offer you to reschedule, or we will offer a home delivery.